Frenchie says bonjour

Moderators: Officers, Commanders

Tetedeiench

Frenchie says bonjour

Postby Tetedeiench » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:27 am

Hey guys !

I was telling my girlfriend (one of the reasons i did quit wow) how long i did play it and how often i did wake up at 4AM in order to raid with you guys, i became curious to see if azergarde was still around...

And it is ! Oh, joy !

How are you guys ? Still playing, raiding dungeons, ranking in the top guilds of alleria ?

I just realized it's been almost a year since i quit, but i do remember alot of people i had fun with. Naming them is going to be quite a hard task, and i won't do it. But still, names pop up, like aetha, zombo, gafthin, hardrock, tempust, lillolly, toonie, devilin, dralyn,... and many others...

I also stumbled on my hard disk on the movie i did for a friend's wedding... god it was fun :)

Give me some news !

As for me, well, since i quit i did move out my appartment for a much bigger one (25 m² => 55m², yeah, french units), got a girlfriend, changed my job (2 hours away from my home, living in Lille, working in Paris now, so that's quite a lot of travelling every day, but the income makes up for it), and for those who were following it, my personal projet OCCT (ok, i will spam the website, for once : www.ocbase.com . Yes, there's an english version) grew bigger and bigger and is now approching the 500.000 downloads from the official website (people estimate that it is @ 1 million dl including mirrors).

Other than that (well, you can say my whole life has changed, job, girlfriend, apartment, etc), i'm still the same old grumpy crazy frenchie...

I hope you guys are doing well, and drop a line here if you still remember me ;) Aaaaaaaaah, singing in french over ventrilo... *sigh* I seriously miss you guys.
Toony

Postby Toony » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:18 pm

omggggggggggggggg TETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still have the Wedding Dress you made me for that little movie of urs~
awwwwww i miss ya!!! Beo and I talked about visiting Europe again sometimes in the future and that if you were around we could shoot you a visit when we hit Paris~ im soo glad to hear from u!!
'To the world you might be one person, but to
one person you just might be the world.'
Eliot

Postby Eliot » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:40 pm

sup Tet... you quit soon after I started raiding but I distinctly remember getting random big heals from you in BWL!!

grats on your success! can we get some pics of your French GF? =D
Ulwar
Guild Master

Postby Ulwar » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:42 pm

You could join some of our other early morning raiders like Mide and Rainden. :) We're looking for healers. :)
I'm a maverick, so my answers may not bear any relationship to your questions.
Please let me know if anything I say offends you. I may wish to offend you again in the future.

Ulwar - Officer of Azergarde
Pig Latin ... the language of bacon.
Oakshard

Re: Frenchie says bonjour

Postby Oakshard » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:42 pm

Tetedeiench wrote: aetha, zombo, gafthin, hardrock, tempust, lillolly, toonie, devilin, dralyn,... and many others...

Tete! Comment vas tu? J'espère que tout va bien.

Hardrock is now the guild leader. Temp left the game around Christmastime. Everyone else on that list is still here, except Lill (and Toonie, but she's still on the board, as you can see :) )

I'm sure you'd be welcome back if you decided to play again.
Lyese

Postby Lyese » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:20 pm

I've heard stories about ya and I've seen the wedding vid you made its pretty good imo. Well cya round.
When people can't accept kindness gracefully its all over for humanity.

Lyese - 70 Warlock
Mink - 70 Druid
Leyote - 61 Druid (WH)
Toony

Postby Toony » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:09 pm

that's cos,, i didn't technically quit quit,, im just taking my sweet time loitering on Beo's account until he starts to pay for mine again >=D
'To the world you might be one person, but to

one person you just might be the world.'
Tetedeiench

Postby Tetedeiench » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:25 am

Toonie :) Oakshard :) It's really been a while :) I'm glad to see you are still around !

It's really been a while !

However, i'm not signing in again... i just wouldn't have enough time to play. Really. I usually get out of my home @7AM, get back @8PM, and girlfriend is there waiting for me already (we kind of live together now). So i don't feel like getting back in, just because i know it would suck my whole free time, and i want to keep that girl close to me :) As soon as we're married, i may and even probably will... but that's definitly not for now ! ;)

Toonie, as soon as you hit Europe, send me a mail ( iench at ocbase dot com) i would really like to see you with beo :) I could even give you the award-winning *cough* tete's sightseeing tour ;) I'm sure you can't miss that ;)

I just remembered yesterday how you made me sing (sigh) in french over ventrilo... :D

Return to “General”